Dashing home from work, turn on cooker and quick prep follows – this is an easy peasy tea!
The Recipe serves Two!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
2 salmon fillets/zest and juice of 1 lemon/2 spring onions: chopped/2 cloves of garlic finely chopped/ a diced chunk of ginger to taste/crushed chillies/Himalayan Pink salt/Pepper/fresh coriander
- Preheat the Oven to 180/Gas Mark 4
- Lay a sheet of grease proof paper on a baking sheet and place the fish in the centre.
- Scatter over the lemon zest and squeeze the lemon juice over the fish.
- Scatter the spring onions, garlic, ginger, chillies, fresh coriander and seasoning over the fish.
- Gather the four corners of the grease proof paper together, twisting the paper to seal the fish and vegetables inside.
- Place in the oven and cook for approximately 25 mins – serve once cooked through with hot new potatoes, covered in butter and fresh hot green beans.